Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

My Art Reflection about my woven picture

Making a Woven photo Reflection
IMG_1216.jpg
DSC07718.JPG
DSC07717.JPG

  1. What are you most pleased with? Why / why not?
I am most pleased with my face because it is lined up .



2. What did you learn from making your woven picture?
Before i did this i didn’t now how to measure right and I didn’t know how to weave .



3. What did you find easy
I find easy how put it under and over







4. What did you find difficult?
Think about measurement, cutting, alignment, the weaving process
I found the last strip difficult.



5. Who did helped you with your woven picture?
Miss linda helped me.



6. What would you change? why / why not?
Next time I will change the colour to red.



7. What would you do to improve your woven picture next time?
I would improve work by doing all by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment