Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Monarch Butterflies Research



What I am learning:  

What I know
What I want to learn
What I learned
  • Monarch Butterflies are really Fragile if you hold them by one wing they will break.

  • Monarch Butterflies are Scared of People.

  • Monarch Butterflies have the same pattern on their wings.  

  • Monarch butterflies can't fly when it's windy because their wings will break.
  • How do they fly when they are a baby?

  • How can they hang upside down from a Tree?

  • How can they break the cocoon.
  •  How far can they fly?

  • How long can they stay alive for?

  • What do they eat?
  • When do they come out from the Chrysalis?

  • Caterpillar eats most of the Swan Plant.
  • The more it ate the more it  grows longer and Fatter.  
  • The caterpillar turns into a Chrysalis then hatches into a Monarch Butterfly.
  • They didn't like to eat anything else.

Today I worked on my Monarch Butterflies Research. Monarch Butterflies are scared of People because they might hold the Monarch Butterflies from one wing. Monarch Butterflies are  very Fragile.


No comments:

Post a Comment