Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

Weekend Recount


Yay ! We're going to Sylvia Park my Dad took us to Sylvia Park yesterday. My dad,Little brother, Sister, and I went.  We went to Warehouse and  I bought some Stationery Stuff like a  Notebook, Coloring pencils,Rubbers,and Pencils. My sister and brother they each bought Colouring books and Coloring pencils. My dad gave the money and we got our stuff that my dad paid. After we went to Pak'nsave We bought Juice box,chips, popcorn, and Oranges. We went to the counter and gave the money. Then we went to pumpkin patch and we bought a dress for me and a dress for my sister and a t - shirt for my brother.Next we went Mission Bay and took some pictures of my brother and sister playing in the park. Finally we went to the 2 dollar shop and we bought a hand ball for my sister and a car for my brother and a hand ball for myself. We got in the car and  we went to McDonald's and bought some fries and frozen grape. We bought three large frozen Grape and 2 Medium fries. Then we went home and  eat lunch.

This is my Weekend Recount I worked on it this morning It was lots of fun to do I had fun doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment