Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Chopsticks Challenge Recount

    Chopsticks Challenge

On a summer breezing Morning I said ‘ yay’ we are going to do the Chopsticks Challenge. We had to use Chopsticks to carry wine gums to the other bowl. I was so excited when we started. I said go go go Mele she was good at balancing the wine gum. When it was my turn I got the Chopsticks from Avalon.   I was so nervous but I  had made the wine gum go in the bowl. After it was Skys turn She did it faster and we kept getting the wine gum from the bowl and put it into the bowl on the other side. Then all the wine gums had finished and we all put it in the bowl on the other side. We had to wait until everybody in the class was finished. I thought that this challenge was a fun and exciting challenge. And then  everybody sat on the mat.  


Next we did another challenge using the pebbles. We got in our groups and then we started to play this challenge. It was quite hard for me because I  kept trying my hardest to get the pebbles in the  bowl. Sky was good at putting the pebbles in the bowl on the other side. When it was Mele ' s turn She got the pebble and she got it in the bowl as fast as a cheetah. Then it was Avalon's turn she also did fast. But she failed and she tried her hardest.  When it was my turn I was so nervous but I still knew that  I was going to do it.  It was our last round and all of us was nervous but the when we finished we were the second team that won. 1st  place was Tai's Group and then everybody’ s  team was done except  Juliet's team. When Juliet's team was done the whole class came on the floor for the next challenge.

Our next Challenge we were divided into two groups half of us was in one group and the other half was in the other group. Then Miss Paton said Sky is the captain and the other team the captain is Ta ‘ ani. When we started to play Sky nearly got it in them bowl in the other side. The pebble dropped  by the bowl she was nearly there. When it was Avalon's turn she  got the pebble and the rest of team said go Avalon go. The rest of the team was cheering for her. She got the pebble and she lifted the pebble with the  chopsticks and she was nearly there when she dropped it. Next it was my turn I kept trying but I couldn't get the pebble and put it in the bowl in the other side.  The pebble was slippery as a snake. I gave the Chopsticks to Caesar and he got the pebble and put it in the bowl in the other side. After every body had a turn except Aung Naing and he got a Pebble in the bowl in the other side. After we went and sat on the floor and the winning team was Ta’ ani ‘ s team.  This Challenge was  quite  hard but our group still tried hard.
This experience was fun and exciting we had to use chopsticks to get the pebbles or the wine gums  in the bowl in the other side. I wish we could do this experience again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment