Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Wedges Experiment

Wedges Experiment

Aim:
To find which teeth are used for biting and chewing foods. Why do we use certain teeth for biting and chewing.

Hypothesis
I think my front teeth will be used to bite the bread. I think I will bite the banana using my front teeth.
                                Screenshot 2015-11-24 at 12.22.57 PM.png
   Results
First I  used my front teeth to bite it. Then I used my incisors to bite my banana. I have also used  my canine to bite my banana.

                                              Bread
I used my Incisors to bite the bread I used my Canines to chew it.

                                    Apple
I used my Canine to bite my Apple. I used my Molars and Pre Molars to chew it.

                                                   Biscuit   
I used my Incisors and Canine to bite my biscuit.

This is my Experiment we did this Morning on Food.

No comments:

Post a Comment